- Website owners are solely responsible for any content shared.
- Site profile owners, also known as site group holders, are considered liable to hold and upkeep contact information for owners pertaining to websites their Group holds.
- We do not allow any illegal or hamful content to be published, or material shared, on a Xerberus hosted Website.
- Illegal file distribution or abuse of our file library will be considered a violation against these terms.
- Hosting tournaments pertaining to illegal activities will be considered a violation against these terms.
Any illegal or harmful material or content posted or shared via the platform's website will be taken down shiftly, and if necessary, reported to the authorities. We will co-operate with said authorities if any such illegal activies take place and come to our attention.
We hold the right to terminate your access to Xerberus, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. Termination may also include your Website.
Who owns Xerberus?
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Xerberus Applications and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.